Tuesday 20 July 2021

Pan Braised Tuna Steaks ...Dinner with a Friend

First the recipe: 

Pan Braised Tuna Steaks 

 

P.S. I use a gas stove. I am not sure I could achieve the same success otherwise. But I know cooks who can...so it's doable on an electric stove, apparently.

On the day I made this meal my bestie and I spent the hot, sunny afternoon on my deck. A cool mist spraying from the hose occasionally yet pleasantly interrupted our animated conversation. The thing I love about my beautiful friend is their calm and peaceful manner underneath of which simmers a fierce intolerance for any potentially harmful actions that may be perpetrated in their or their loved ones direction. Our conversations run the gamut from the current geopolitical situation to alien life and how totally strange human beings are. Always our own constant internal struggles and personal growth are topics for discussion. This human has helped me grow in so many ways. Fed me encouragement, love, acceptance and especially tolerance for all of my idiosyncrasies. The least I can do is cook a good meal and bask in the glory of their company. 

Rock on, peace, love, rainbows and unicorns. (Imagine emoticons.)

Copyright @natj333  #natj333 #natscreations 

No comments:

Post a Comment