Wednesday 7 September 2011

Why a blog?

Sooo. I have decided to do a blog in order to keep my rantings and ramblings off my facebook, at least somewhat anyway. And to keep my athiest, anti-religion, anti-god, anti-Christian comments, debates, etc. from offending. I also do so with the hope that it will provide the opportunity for others, such as my family members who have no real idea who or why I am the way I am, to get to know me. To know why I am the way I am ...said Sam I am... ooops I digress. I would like them to know, in case they are interested, why I believe what I do, or don't. Why I have made the choices I have and to put to rest the notions that they have about me...or confirm them. Whichever.

I want to tell my side. I have never truly been offered this opportunity, except in a committee meeting, perhaps. Actually, no, not even there. No one has really wanted to know why, or how but would prefer, at least it appears to me, to want to continue believing the falsehoods and fallacies presented by others. By men who have no clue yet make the rules for an immense amount of people who then poison and damage unwittingly those they should love the most. Sidetracked ...oops. I did call it rambling, right?

Anyway, I think this blog may be just as much about me telling my side to others as it will be clarifying it for myself. Stay tuned for my life story, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment